We're currently working on our non-blockchain based MVP that's built on WordPress. This will allow us to start reaching out to clients, prove out parts of our model and strategy, and gather key insights needed to inform the development of the solution on Proton. It essentially allows us to get to market a lot quicker in a cost-effective manner. We want to ensure we operate as a sustainable business.
Beyond this, we have a fair launch IDO planned on Alcor, an NFT campaign planned, and a plan to release our MVP in August. We will work to bring onboard clients at this point, but our core focus then will be on already moving forward with the build of the Proton-based solution. We also plan to become an incorporated DAO LLC in Wyoming.
We are also looking at cross-chain marketing campaigns that can bring users from communities into the Proton ecosystem and support adoption. For example, we're looking at potentially setting up a podcast with a BEP20 token tied into that, which is linked to Fishtank. If we can increase the visibility of Fishtank and Proton in other communities and drive the adoption of both, then it's a win-win.Our Roadmap:Q3 2022:
- Launch Molly $MLY token via Initial DEX Offering (IDO)
- Kick-off Thank God It’s Fishtank Friday’s NFT season
- Start MVP build of the product and launch website
- Beta launch app MVP and obtain feedback from the community
- Obtain listing on a minimum of one other exchange ($MLY)
- Continue with Thank God It’s Fishtank Friday’s NFT season
- Finalize MVP and carry out the initial release of the product offering
- Special NFT drops over Christmas and New Year